Please note the following changes for the 2019/2020 Season
1- We are projecting 4 midget teams this year
- Will likely have 2 checking / 2 non-checking teams
- ‘Third Year Rule’ in effect – third year players cannot be placed lower than previous year's team placement
2- We are now using TeamSnap for registrations
- Some members are having trouble validating their Hockey Canada ID
- Please confirm that the player's birthday is correct and email us if you still have problems.
- Registration link at the bottom of this page
3- Slight increase in fees
- Direct operating costs are rising
- Ice, Insurance and Officiating rates are all increased this year
- Without a volunteer bond, we’re still probably the lowest cost in town and choose not to hit families with late registration cost increases.
For more info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
4- Early and Late Conditioning Camps available
- Early Camp Aug 17 - 23
- Late Camp Sept 5 - 18
5- 2019 Evaluation Dates
- September 24 - October 4
2019 - EVALUATIONS
The Calgary Southside Hockey Association will be working to align our evaluations with the Mavericks association for 2019.